Curatif “Golden Margarita” - Competition Terms & Conditions
("Conditions of Entry")
Win the ultimate Curatif x Opera on the Beach package including:
- dinner and drinks, tickets to Opera on the Beach, flights, transfers and accommodation at the Sofitel Adelaide; and
- lunch, drinks and a distillery tour of the Never Never Distilling Co in McLaren Vale, South Australia.
Curatif Operations Pty Ltd (ACN 600 696 722) of 284b Ingles St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207.
Start date: 01/02/2022 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 28/02/2022 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over and who purchase any Curatif Margarita product from: www.curatif.com.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, purchase a Curatif Margarita product during the Promotional Period from www.curatif.com.
Limit one (1) entry per purchase transaction.
Total Prize Pool:
The maximum notional value of the Major Prize Pool is $2,000 per winner with a total notional Prize Pool (for the five Major Prizes) of $10,000 based on an estimate of the value of the packages, cost of flights and accommodation included in the prize.
The estimate of maximum national value of each Prize is provided for information purposes only and will vary depending on whether and how it is redeemed by a Prize Winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the maximum notional value of each Prize. The Prize value is in Australian Dollars.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Major Prize: The prize is a Curatif Opera on the Beach package to Adelaide for the winner and one (1) friend which includes:
· Return economy flights from any capital city in Australia to Adelaide
· 1 nights’ twin share accommodation at Sofitel Adelaide (in one room);
· Return transfers from Adelaide Airport to Sofitel Adelaide;
· Tickets to Opera on the Beach, Adelaide on the Saturday;
· Hospitality package including dinner and drinks at Opera on the Beach, Adelaide on the Saturday;
· Return transfers from Sofitel Adelaide to Opera on the Beach, Adelaide on the Saturday;
· Distillery tour, lunch and drinks at the Never Never Distilling Co in Maclaren Vale, South Australia on the Sunday.
· Transfers from Sofitel Adelaide to Never Never Distilling Co in Maclaren Vale, South Australia and from Never Never Distilling Co in Maclaren Vale, South Australia to Adelaide Airport on the Sunday.
Draw: five individual draws of one random selection during the month of February 2022.
The estimate of the maximum notional value of each Major Prize is provided for information purposes only. The maximum notional value of each Major Prize will vary depending on whether and how it is redeemed by a winner. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any variation in the maximum notional value of each Major Prize.
Travel Prize Conditions:
- Travel must be taken to attend the Opera on the Beach event on 26 March 2022 and taken as one holiday (i.e. not used individually). If the winner is unavailable or unwilling to travel during the period specified by the Promoter, they can nominate a replacement winner to receive their right to the prize however they will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers including Virgin Australia’s conditions of carriage [insert hyperlink].
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at accommodation check in.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Major Prize or flights are not included.
COVID Travel Clauses:
- The winner and their travelling companion are responsible for meeting all travel and health requirements for any interstate travel. It is the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion to check with all government health authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, expenditure or inability to travel as a consequence of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any of the destinations or events forming part of the prize. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to check government advisories and/or conditions regarding the safety and situation of any such destinations.
The winners will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter.
The winners of prizes will be published on Curatif’s Facebook and Instagram pages by 8 March 2022.
Prizes must be claimed by 08/03/2022 at 4:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 15/03/2022 at 4:00 pm AEDT at 284b Ingles St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207. The winners of the redraw will be notified by using the contact details on file with the Promoter. The winners will be notified publicly on Curatif’s Facebook and Instagram pages by 15/03/2022.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at www.curatif.com.
Further Terms and Conditions:
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Prize Draws:
- All Major Prize Draws will take place at 284b Ingles St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207 during February 2022 by random selection.
- The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries in any prize draw.
- The Promoter will video each draw for public scrutiny and anyone may review the video of the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the estimated recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's first name, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.